- Phone(423) 928-9062
- Provides both residential (28 day inpatient) and intensive outpatient treatment (3 hour outpatient 3-4 times a week) for Substance Abuse/Co-Occurring Disorders.
- CCS does contract with TennCare, BCBS Commercial, State Grants and Self Pay.
- CCS’s treatment consists of mostly group therapy where individuals share their problems and experiences in their road to recovery.
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling is provided during treatment.
- Peers are assigned to individuals during admission to help with the stress and to provide guidance with procedures and rules.
- All individuals are offered continued treatment, sober living options during their treatment.
At CCS we understand that seeking and finding help for alcohol and drug addiction or co-occurring disorders can be a difficult task. CCS adopted the “No Wrong Door” policy offering compassionate, comprehensive and affordable treatment for both substance abuse and mental disorders, regardless of where you enter the system. Our treatment programs are developed using the person-centered approach allowing clients to move from one level of care to another as required; outpatient (OP), intensive outpatient (IOP) and residential treatment. We specialize in Addiction Treatment and Co-occurring Disorders that include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and trauma issues. Many clients are often struggling with more issues than alcohol and drug addiction. Our professional staff are able to help identify, stabilize and work with our clients as they shed destructive habits and heal emotional wounds. We offer support not only to our clients, but also to each family member and community neighbors who may be affected by the disease of addiction or co-occurring disorders.
If you or someone you love is in need of drug or alcohol treatment, call 1-423-349-4070. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.